My name is C. T. Murphy, but you can call me Murf for short. This is my blog where I cut loose and write free. I’ll likely focus on games most of the time, but that’s only a small facet of who I am.
Though you likely don’t know who I am. That’s cool. For a little background, I was born and raised in the Southern United States, and I attended the University of Alabama. I tell people I double majored in Philosophy and English – that’s a lie. The truth is I finished all of my English requirements except for the Spanish, so I am close but not quite.
Sometimes I write elsewhere about other things. Here’s a mostly comprehensive list so far:
- Gamification.co, “The Other Knack: Games for Recruiting Talent” (01/24/2014)
- Archaeology of Tomb Raider, “Guest Blog: Thoughts on Aztec Philosophy” (05/03/2014)
- Gameranx, “WildStar: New IP but Old Community?” (06/16/2014)
- Gameranx, “WildStar: Navigating Your First Adventures and Dungeons” (06/23/2014)
- Gameranx, “5 Ways Halo 5’s Story Could Blow Us All Away” (09/29/2014)
This is me on Twitter, this is me on Facebook, this is me on Twitch, and this is me on Steam. I am also loosely affiliated with Geek Force Network, United We Game, 8bit Kitchen, and the Newbie Blogger Initiative.